Lost Prime

Today while checking the chemical levels I noticed the main filter was not working. I found that it had lost prime and was not moving any water. I manually primed the system to try and get it back up. I had to almost completely shut down the skimmer inputs to keep it primed. Anytime I opened the skimmers more than a little bit it sucked air and lost prime.

I also found another leak at the input to the filter and another at the return Jandy valve.
Unknown water was found on the pipe after the chlorinater, I have not found the source of that water.
The chlorinater is leaking at an o-ring where the electrical connects.
The ozone generator is not working.

Comments are closed.


Recent Posts